This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relations between the owner autocartestdrive.com (hereinafter referred to as Auto Test drive and News or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The Auto Test drive and News website is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the Auto Test drive and News website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- create information for the site
- distribute information on the site
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source
- use the site information for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes without special permission
The administration has the right to:
- create, change, cancel rules at your own discretion and if necessary
- create, change, delete information
The User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the performance of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- to maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases when this is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the user personally bears full responsibility for the information distributed by him
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and the services actually received
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement comes into force for any use of this site.
- The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
- The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
- The Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.